The Malbek Principal Business Implementation Lead is responsible for leading clients through implementing the Malbek solution, configuring the system, and providing enablement and best practices while tracking and communicating project status and deliverables. Analyst/PM engages with business stakeholders and users to understand and analyze business requirements and processes, make best practice recommendations, and configure solutions to improve efficiencies and add value. They must clearly articulate those recommendations while balancing them against what’s technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This position will mainly be responsible for the following:
- Lead multiple Enterprise projects simultaneously to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Determine a solution path to meet client objectives by gathering, documenting, and evaluating business requirements; demonstrate recommended solutions and articulate how specific use cases are met.
- Construct project and configuration plan; configure system to meet requirements, advise clients on future business process state.
- Recommend controls and process change by identifying current pain points; advising on improved procedures within the solution.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; manage and collaborate with the project team to ensure clear status and identification of risks to keep on budget, timeline, and ensure successful deployment.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; and recommending actions.
- Configure the Malbek solution using best practices and our methodology to meet client objectives; collaborate with internal team members to ensure the highest level of client success.
- Collaborate with other team members to bring support tickets to resolution where Analyst support is needed.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure obstacles to success are known and resolved to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Facilitate end-user training.
- Assist with creating or maintaining support articles, knowledge base, FAQs.
- Participate in product testing and other internal activities to ensure we are consistently delivering the best product and service to our clients.
- Provide insight into the Product and Engineering team on common client use cases and areas of improvement in the solution to drive efficiency in implementation processes and client solution adoption.
- Empower clients to construct and establish their future solutions independently.
- Project Management with a consultative background (CLM experience a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and handle escalations
- Experience working with senior decision-makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- 8+ years working in software implementation, enterprise SaaS deployments
- Technical aptitude, ability to liaison between business and technical stakeholders
- Detail-oriented and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Working knowledge of Software Design, Analysis and Process Improvement
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies