We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Technical Account Manager to join our collaborative team. The Technical Account Manager will serve as a key liaison between our internal teams and customers, ensuring smooth communication, understanding of client requirements, and successful delivery of technical solutions. This role requires a combination of technical expertise, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their business needs and technical requirements.
- Act as the main point of contact for technical account overviews, updates, and escalations.
- Drive customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Understand the customer’s deployment and configuration of our SaaS solutions and how that aligns with expectations to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Collaborate with and serve as a liaison to internal teams to satisfy customer requirements.
- Offer technical insights and recommendations internally to CSMs and Support Personnel.
- Understand cloud infrastructure, APIs, integration, and security best practices.
- Be a product expert; ability to think strategically and clearly articulate recommendations.
- Work closely with internal technical teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions.
- Coordinate and monitor project timelines, ensuring alignment with client expectations.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to understand impact of outstanding issues on adoption. Ensure all are aligned on plan forward encouraging adoption and expansion.
- Generate regular reports on customer health, project status, KPIs, and client satisfaction.
- Assist in designing new and analyzing metrics to measure adoption and expansion and identify risks.
- Monitor service health and proactively address potential issues.
- Proactively identify and address technical issues or challenges that may arise with customer projects by eliciting options from internal resources.
- Facilitate and design a resolution plan for customers serviced as a TAM.
- Provide guidance to Support and Customer Success Personnel.
- Participate in on-call coverage periodically to cover for unexpected events.
Product Training and Support:
- Conduct training sessions for clients on the effective use of our products/services.
- Provide ongoing technical support and troubleshooting assistance as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation related to client interactions, technical configurations, and issue resolutions.
- Results-driven and passionate about delivering exceptional service.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in a Technical Account Management or similar role – 5+ years.
- Experience with CLM solutions (Malbek a bonus). Must have experience with SaaS and serving large enterprise customers.
- Experience with Legal Ops.
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, software development, and project management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to translate technical information for a non-technical audience.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills allowing for multi-tasking and exceeding expectations of multiple large enterprise customers.
- Understanding of CRM software and project management tools.